This is a private tour to discover the Raffaello masterpiece in the Trastevere neighborhood, Villa Farnesina, architectural wonders, and more.
Rome City of Water with Prosecco - Private
Skip the line
- First Person
- Extra Per Person
- Extra Per Student Showing a valid ID Student Card
- Extra Per Child Ages 6 - 17
- Infant Ages 0 - 5
Discover the aquatic side of Rome
From past to present, take a look at the nature of water in Rome and end the tour with a glass of prosecco on a panoramic terrace.
- Vicus Caprarius: underground archaeological site
- Trevi Fountain
- Aqua Virgo Aqueduct archaeo site inside the Flagship Luxury Store “La Rinascente”
- Prosecco on the panoramic terrace