From ancient to present, this private tour explores the role of water in the Eternal City and ends with a refreshing glass of prosecco on a panoramic terrace.
- First Person
- Extra Per Person
- Extra Per Student Showing a valid ID Student Card
- Extra Per Child Ages 6 - 17
- Infant Ages 0 - 5
Roman Renaissance tour
This is a private early morning tour through the history and tradition of Rome during the Renaissance, ending with a delicious Italian breakfast.
- Campo Dei Fiori square: an open-air market in Rome
- Via Dei Giubbonari: artisans and tradition
- Largo Argentina: ancient ruins and Little Pope’s Tower
- Piazza Della Minerva
- Pie’ DI Marmo: a big ancient marble foot
- Collegio Romano
- Via del Corso
- Breakfast at Origano Bar